Toyota Yaris models all come with VVT-i engines with electronic throttle, factory-fitted air conditioning, electric power-assisted steering, dual SRS airbags and 14-inch brake package with ABS, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist.
The new four-door Yaris YRX sedan has a 1.5-litre VVT-i engine that can be matched to a five-speed manual or electronically controlled four-speed automatic transmission with gated shift. The Engine produces 80kW of power at 6000rpm and 141 Nm of torque at 4200 rpm
The Yaris YRX Sedan comes with all the features of the YRS model plus
- 15-inch by 5.5-inch alloy wheels,
- front foglamps,
- six-CD in-dash multi-changer,
- aero kit and rear spoiler.
Yaris YRX sedan aero kit consists of front spoiler, side skirts and rear skirt.
Standard equipment in Yaris YRX sedan also includes
- wireless power door locks,
- power windows,
- tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column and three-spoke steering wheel,
- MP3-compatible CD player,
- analogue instruments with LCD display,
- illuminated entry system,
- body-coloured powered exterior mirrors and door handles,
- three rear-seat lap-sash seatbelts
In addition, Yaris YRX sedan has the option of Toyota’s Enhanced Safety Pack, consisting of front-seat side airbags and side curtain airbags.
Prices to come soon...