The impressive new figure means the new 2011 Lotus Elise now has the lowest CO2 output for its performance level of any petrol-powered sportscar in the world. It also boasts impressive fuel consumption with a highway cycle figure of just 5.04L/100km.
But all this environmental credibility doesn't mean the new Elise is a slouch in the performance stakes. With its improved aerodynamics (4 per cent better than the Lotus Elise S), lightweight 876kg body and punchy 1.6-litre VVT-I four-cylinder engine, the new 2011 Lotus Elise manages the 0-100km/h sprint in just 6.5 seconds.
The new Lotus Elise is priced from $69,990* and is available for pre-order now. Deliveries will commence mid-year.
Below is the new pricing structure for Lotus vehicles and options:
- Lotus Elise: $69,990*
- Lotus Elise Club Racer: $72,990*
- Lotus Elsie R: $84,990*
- Lotus Elise SC: $94,990*
- Lotus Exige S: $104,990*
- Lotus Exige S Type 72: $109,990*
- Lotus Exige Cup 260: $129,990*
- Lotus Exige Scura: $129,990*
- Lotus 2-Eleven: $109,000*
- Lotus Evora 2+0: $139,990*
- Lotus Evora 2+2: $146,990*
- Lotus Elise Touring Pack: $6,700*
- Lotus Elise Sport Pack: $6,000*
- Lotus Elise Lifestyle Paint: $3,000*
- Lotus Exige S Performance Pack: $8,000*
- Lotus Evora Tach Pack: $7,500*
- Lotus Evora Premium Pack: $7,500*
- Lotus Evora Forged Alloy Wheels: $5,200*
- Lotus Evora Lifestyle Paint: $3,200*
*Pricing is a guide as recommended to us by the manufacturer and does not include dealer delivery, on-road and statutory charges.