Limited-edition ute hits showrooms
Mitsubishi has unveiled the Blackline, a limited-edition version of its ever-popular Triton GLS dual-cab ute.
The nameplate, which has also been used on Toyota and Nissan specials in the last few years, brings a black grille, black door mirrors, black door handles, dark sports bars and special graphics to the existing Triton GLS package.
There are three suitably monochrome paint colours on offer: Black, Starlight (white) and Titanium. You also get keyless entry, one-touch start and a rear-differential lock, features usually reserved for the range-topping Exceed model.
Power still comes from a 2.4-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, making 133kW of power and 430Nm of torque. It's put to the road through switchable four-wheel drive which, along with the usual 2H, 4H and 4L modes, offers a road-biased all-wheel drive option.
The Triton Blackline will be priced from $43,490 with a manual or $45,990 with an automatic transmission. All prices exclude on-road costs.
2018 Mitsubishi Triton dual-cab pricing
- GLX Double Cab 4×2 automatic – $35,500
- GLX Double Cab 4×4 manual – $36,500
- GLX Double Cab 4×4 automatic – $39,000
- GLX Double Cab 4×4 Cab Chassis manual – $35,750
- GLX Double Cab 4×4 Cab Chassis automatic – $38,250
- GLX+ Double Cab 4×4 manual – $37,500
- GLX+ Double Cab 4×4 automatic – $40,000
- GLS Double Cab 4×4 manual – $41,500
- GLS Double Cab 4×4 automatic – $44,000
- Blackline 4x4 manual – $43,490
- Blackline 4x4 automatic – $45,990
- Exceed Double Cab 4×4 automatic – $48,000
All prices exclude on-road costs.