French hatchback offers 33 exterior colour combinations
The Citroen C3 has officially landed in Australia, with the single-variant range to kick off from $23,490 before on-road costs.
Sounds more expensive? You'd be right there – back in October the C3 was announced with a launch price of $22,990 before ORCs, though it's currently being advertised from $26,990 drive-away including metallic paint until March 31.
Key features for the sole 'Shine' trim level include 17-inch diamond-cut 'Cross' alloy wheels, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, bluetooth, USB, a rear-view camera with rear parking sensors, Citroen's eye-catching Airbumps, and cloth interior trim.
Several no-cost personalisation options are available, including black versions of the Cross alloy wheels, a body-colour roof (Onyx black is standard), a contrasting Opal White roof, or contrasting Sport Red roof.
Meanwhile, cost options include Almond Green solid paint ($290), metallic paint ($590), 'Urban Red' interior colour scheme ($150), 'Hype Colorado' interior colour scheme ($400), the Citroen ConnectedCam ($600) – which acts as a photo camera and dash cam – and a fixed panoramic glass roof ($600).
Under the bonnet is a 1.2-litre 'PureTech' three-cylinder turbo petrol engine, putting out 81kW of power and 205Nm of torque. Drive is sent to the front wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission by Japan's Aisin.
With the rear seats in place, the little Citroen sports a 300L boot (VDA) under the parcel shelf, expanding to 922L with the second row folded.
Like the wider Citroen range, the C3 is covered by the brand's five year, unlimited kilometre warranty with five years of roadside assistance.
The Citroen C3 is available now, stay tuned for our Australian launch review. Click the photos tab for more images
2018 Citroen C3 details
- Shine - $23,490 ($26,990 drive-away)
- 81kW 1.2 PureTech turbo petrol with six-speed auto
- 17-inch diamond cut 'Cross' alloy wheels
- 7.0 touch screen
- Mirror Screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink)
- Bluetooth and USB
- Lane-departure warning system
- Speed sign recognition and recommendation
- Coffee break alert
- Rear-view camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Bi-tone Onyx Black Roof (not available with Perla Nera Black)
- Grey Mica cloth interior
- 17-inch diamond cut CROSS BLACK alloy wheels
- Body-colour roof
- Bi-tone Opal White roof (not available with Polar White)
- Bi-tone Sport Red roof (not available with Ruby Red)
- Almond Green (solid) - $290
- Metallic paint - $590
- Urban red interior - $150
- Hype Colorado interior - $400
- ConnectedCAM Citroën - $600
- Panoramic glass roof - $600
MORE: Everything Citroen