Number 07 car driven by Alexander Wurz, Marc Gené and newcomer Anthony Davidson finished just 13 seconds ahead of the number 08 sister car of Sébastien Bourdais, Nicolas Minassian and Pedro Lamy.
The pair of Peugeots began the Sebring 12 Hour from the front row of the grid, and despite searing heat, race incidents, safety car appearances and eventually light rain, were never separated by more than a few seconds.
Following more testing today, Team Peugeot Total will return home tomorrow and use the data gathered at Sebring to prepare for June's Le Mans 24 Race.
- Peugeot 908 HDi FAP 07 (Davidson/Gené/Wurz): 367 laps / 12 hours 00 minutes 54.362 seconds
- Peugeot 908 HDi FAP 08 (Bourdais/Lamy/Minassian): + 13.817 seconds
- Lola-Judd (Mucke/Primat/Fernandez): + 3 laps
- Porsche RS Spyder (Pickett/Graf/Maassen): +14 laps
- Honda (Pagenaud/Brabham/Franchitti): + 18 laps