The Mercedes-AMG G63 and G65 Exclusive Edition have been revealed this week ahead of their public debut at the Frankfurt motor show.
If the old-school G-Wagen wasn't already exclusive enough, the high-performance twin-turbo AMG G63 and G65 variants have been given an array of exterior and interior appointments to stand out from their more 'regular' counterparts, including an exclusive 'AMG monza grey magno' matte exterior paint finish.
Additions include 21-inch five-twin-spoke alloy wheels finished matte-black (G63) or ceramically-polished (G65) wrapped in 295/40 tyres, stainless steel underride guard, AMG racing stripes, and a body-coloured spare wheel cover.
There are also 21-inch wheels in the same five-twin-spoke design in black with high-sheen rim flanges and carbon-fibre-look side rib strips available as an option.
Inside, the limited editions get the designo 'Exclusive' package with two-tone leather-trimmed instrument panel, AMG sport seats with two-tone leather upholstery - with six different colour hides available. Alternatively, buyers can opt for two-tone seats in three colours with black carbon leather side bolsters.
The seats and door inserts features diamond leather quilting, while the trim highlights throughout the cabin can be optioned in AMG carbon-fibre or black designo piano lacquer trim.
Meanwhile, the Exclusive Editions also get the Seat Comfort package, which adds multi-contour seats with climate control ventilation.
Engines remain unchanged, with the G63 powered by a 420kW/760Nm 5.5-litre twin-turbo V8, and the G65 motivated by a 463kW/1000Nm 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12.
In Europe, the AMG G63 and G65 Exclusive Editions start at 163,125 euros ($243,550) and 287,658 euros ($429,482) respectively.
Mercedes-Benz Australia has confirmed with CarAdvice that the G63 Exclusive Edition is available to order now as a package for $19,900, though we miss out on the G65 as it is not available with right-hand drive.
Considering the 'standard' AMG G63 kicks off at $235,411 in Australia, that means the Exclusive Edition starts at $255,311 before options and on-road costs.
Mercedes-AMG G63 Exclusive Edition
AMG G63 Exclusive Edition - $255,311
- 21" 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels painted in bi-colour
- 21" 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels painted in matt black and with a high-sheen finish (optional)
- AMG sports stripes on the sides
- Exterior protective strip with trim insert in a dark aluminium finish
- Underride guard in stainless steel
- Spare wheel cover painted in vehicle colour (RB5)
- designo Exclusive package
- AMG carbon-fibre trim elements
- designo two-tone leather seats available in two tone black with:
- designo nappa leather in classic red with topstitching in red
- designo nappa leather in silk beige with top stitching in silk beige
- designo nappa leather in mocha brown with top stitching in dark tobacco
- designo nappa leather in deep-sea blue with topstitching in deep-sea blue
- OR designo nappa leather with seat side bolsters in black carbon leather, available in the following colours:
- designo nappa leather in porcelain with top stitching in porcelain
- designo nappa leather in black with top stitching in black
- designo nappa leather in light brown with top stitching in light brown
MORE: Everything Mercedes-AMG