Each week, Paul ‘Trending Now’ Maric and The Correspondent winner Mandy Turner will be joined by another member of the CarAdvice team and surprise guests to talk about the biggest news and our latest reviews.
And, as you’ve come to expect from the CarAdvice.com team, there will be no shortage of banter - occasionally witty, often inane.
Most importantly, you won’t pay a penny for it. Simply jump onto iTunes, Pocketcasts or Soundcloud (more platforms coming soon) and get subscribed!
Check out the links below to listen in on the first episode, which is live now.
We hope you’ll also leave us a positive review iTunes and help us climb to the top of the charts. No pressure, just sayin’...
New episodes will go live online from every Sunday afternoon, just in time for a lazy listen at the end of your weekend or a fresh start to your Monday morning commute.
You can also view a detailed list and description of episodes at caradvice.com/podcast, which you’ll also find under ‘Car News’ in the menu across the top of CarAdvice.com.
What happened in this week's episode?
- Mike Stevens runs us through the big unveilings at the 2016 Beijing motor show, including the new Audi TT RS and the all-new 2017 Renault Koleos
- BMW Australia communications manager Lenore Fletcher joins us for a chat
- CarAdvice's James Ward dials in to tell us about his thoughts on the mid-range Ford Mondeo Trend
- Mike Costello runs us through the results of our huge 4x4 SUV Mega Test and how we arrived at our conclusion
- Paul tells us all about his trip to Shanghai to thrash Pirelli's new P-Zero tyre design in a series of supercars
We hope you enjoy the show, and please feel free to leave some feedback below!
Is there anything you’d like to hear about on the show? Tell us in the comments below.