With a comprehensive package of engineering and design changes for the heavily revised series, Range Rover will release six Sport models to the Australian market all of which boast significant improvements to both on- and off-road driving dynamics, exterior appearance, as well as the introduction of three powerful and efficient new engines.
"The Range Rover Sport's performance, ride and handling have been transformed with the introduction of new engines, transmission and chassis dynamics. Combine these enhancements with the contemporary style and luxury of the revised interior, and it's clear that the Range Rover Sport remains the only choice as the quintessential SUV sports tourer," says Roger Jory, Land Rover Australia's General Manager.
Pricing for the MY10 Range Rover Sport series is as follows:
- Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 - $99,900
- Range Rover Sport 3.6 TDV8 - $120,500
- Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8 - $125,900
- Range Rover Sport Luxury 3.6 TDV8 - $135,500
- Range Rover Sport Luxury 5.0 V8 - $138,900
- Range Rover Sport Supercharged 5.0 V8 - $159,900