Mercedes-Benz will launch the Estate version of its award-winning E-Class in Europe this November to add one more model to the already impressive sedan and coupé line-up.
The Estate combines unique design with Mercedes-Benz's renowned leadership in safety, comfort, quality and practicality while also featuring a number of technical innovations which no other car in the world in this category is able to offer.
From drowsiness detection to automatic emergency braking when an accident is recognised as imminent to the Adaptive Highbeam Assist headlights the E-Class sets a new precedent for rivals to aspire and for the first time will also include self-levelling air suspension as standard as well as unique new load compartment management features.
The new E-Class Estate European range will be as follows:
- E 220 CDI (Diesel): 2143cc four-cylinder (125 kW) six-speed manual, 5.7L/100km & 150g/km
- E 250 CDI (Diesel): 2143cc four-cylinder (150kW) six-speed manual, 5.8L/100km & 153g/km
- E 350 CDI (Diesel): 2987cc six-cylinder (170kW) seven-speed automatic, 7.3L/100km & 192g/km
- E 350 CGI (Petrol): 3498cc six-cylinder (215 kW) seven-speed automatic, 8.9L/100km & 208g/km
- E 500 V8 (Petrol): 5461cc eight-cylinder (285 kW) seven-speed automatic, 11.2L/100km & 260g/km
For more information on the E-Class range, click here.