The Koreans love their cars and with a local car industry that currently ranks fifth in the world in terms of output, we had to get along to this year's Seoul motor show.
The Seoul motor show stretches across two huge exhibition centres and features most of the world's leading automotive brands, along with a set of automotive and non-automotive suppliers.
The highlights of this year's show include:
1. The Kia Novo concept car offers styling cues for the next generation Cerato. This amazing green car was revealed to an international audience and features cool things like laser headlights and suicide doors. (Pictured above).
2. SsangYong chose the Seoul motor show to launch their new XAV concept car. The Korean company claims that it pays homage to the Korando and features a tri-electric motor drivetrain. SsangYong hopes that it's enough to propel them back into the SUV game.
3. The Hyundai RM15 Concept is the epitome of awesome. The Veloster features a mid-engine layout and an aluminium subframe. With a 0-100km/h time of just 4.7-seconds, the Hyundai RM15 concept is a demonstration of what Hyundai has up its sleeve in terms of performance cars.
4. While it's not new, the Mini Superleggera is absolutely stunning in person. The low-slung concept car features a brushed aluminium interior and union jack-esque LED tail lights.
5. The surprise of the show for us was the Kia Carnival. Not just any Carnival, though. It's the Noble Klasse Carnival. Built as an ultra-luxury four-seater, the Carnival transforms into a state of the art limousine, which even has a divider between the driver and rear seat passengers and a wood floor.
6. Last, but not least on the list of cool, is this incredible looking orange Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG. While it's not new, the colour certainly caught our eye!
Click on the Photos tab to see our full run down of must-see models at this year's show.