The winner will fly to Sydney (all expenses paid), picked up from the airport in an HSV and driven to Supercar Investments' head quarters. The prize is for an hour passenger ride on the 15th/September/2007* in a Pagani Zonda worth over $1,500,000 AUD. The car will be piloted by Adam Kaplan from Supercar Investments.
The passenger ride will consist of an hour drive around Sydney and will finish up with a photo shoot at a secret location followed by lunch. The winner will be our guest in Sydney and the whole event will take place in one day.
Interested? All you have to do is tell us in 200 words or less, why you would love to spend an hour in a Pagani Zonda?
Competition is now closed
The top three responses will be published on the website and the winner will be selected by popular vote.
Competition closes on the 31st/July/2007.
Never heard of the Pagani Zonda before? - Here is a video:
* the date for the event might change depending on weather conditions and car availability, the winner will be notified at least 2 days in advance if this occurs - airfares will be adjusted at our cost.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are an Australian Citizen residing in Australia.
- You do not get car sick.
- You are not attention shy.
- You are able to travel on the specified date (or incase the date changes, on the new date)
- You are not scared of a $1.5 million dollar supercar.
- You understand that at no stage will you be driving the vehicle (although there will be an opportunity for photos behind the wheel when the vehicle is stationary)
- As is normal for such passenger rides, a disclaimer will have to be signed by the winner.
- It is your responsibility to obtain personal insurance if deemed necessary.
- The driver will at no stage break any NSW road rules - so please don't ask.
- You agree to follow the instructions of the driver to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
- You will not willingly damage the vehicle.
- You agree for your name along with a photo of you in the car to be published on the CarAdvice/Supercar Investment website.
- The prize is not transferable (so please don't auction it on eBay)
- CarAdvice respects your privacy and will not sell your details to any third party
- We will not send you SPAM or Advertising - Guaranteed.
- You agree to appear briefly on national TV accepting the prize (if the opportunity arises).