The Holden VF Commodore can now be enhanced with an option package, to commemorate the car maker's sponsorship of the Collingwood Football Club.
Holden’s Australian product communications manager Kate Lonsdale said the launch of the Collingwood Edition Commodore targets the club’s loyal fan base and is available on any Heron White SV6, SS or SS V sedan.
Forget bumper stickers and flags sticking up out of windows, hardcore fans can now take their allegiance and dedication to the club, to an unprecedented level.
For $3500 a Commodore can be transformed into what's being called a ‘Collingwoodore’, dressed to impress in the Pies monochromatic footy colours.
Collingwood’s chief executive Gary Pert said, “The limited edition factory enhanced VF Commodore, adorned with black and white stripes, Collingwood carpet floor mats and limited edition badging came to fruition following feedback from our members and supporters.”
The Collingwood Edition Commodore also features black 20” alloy wheels, a black spoiler and black mirrors, vents and grilles, and can be ordered from any Holden dealer.
No word if this will become Eddie McGuire's new company car or whether Ford will counter with a Geelong Cats edition Falcon.
The full package: RRP $3500
- 20 x 8.5’’ HF20 Forged Alloy wheels in Black
- High Performance Bridgestone Potenza tyres 245/35ZR20
- Track Stripes in Black (hood, bootlid and bodysides)
- Rear decklid lip spoiler in Black
- Front Grille surrounds in Black (SSV includes black DRL surrounds)
- Fender vents in Black
- Black mirror caps
- Alloy sill plates with Holden ‘Enhanced’ graphics acid etched
- Collingwood logo embroidered front floor mats (rear carpet mats are also standard)
- Collingwood Edition boot badge
- Collingwood 2014 Edition build plate under the engine hood