2007 Toyota Corolla Overview:
- All New Toyota Corolla
- 2007 Toyota Corolla First Steer (Review)
- 2007 Toyota Corolla Ascent, Conquest, Levin SX Levin ZR & Ultima Specification Levels & Pricing
- Toyota Corolla Six-Speed Manual & Four Speed Auto
- Toyota Corolla Safety Rating & Features
- Toyota Corolla Service Plan (Toyota Advantage)
- Toyota Corolla - What do we really think?
- Toyota Corolla - First Recall, Quality Concerns
- Toyota Corolla Crash Test Video
2007 Toyota Corolla Specifications:
The reason for our excitement? The Corolla is the biggest-selling car of all time, with more than 32.5 million sold since it was introduced in 1966. The Corollla is so successful, that Toyota have sold roughly one corolla every 40 seconds (world-wide) in the last forty odd years. Nonetheless, So far we have found a few thing we don't like.
Firstly the style, whilst its new and its modern, its still screams Corolla, in other words, it still screams BORING (although the ZR hatch is a nice improvement). Its hard to believe that after all this time Toyota are still making such uninspiring cars. Nonetheless, we understand this car is aimed at the masses, and hence it has to appeal to everyone.