CarAdvice has added an extra auction to the list, this time including an absolute boot load of merchandise. If you're a Volkswagen fan, you're going to love this auction listing. Up for grab is:
- Signed Ari Vatanen book - "Every Second Counts"
- Two Land Rover books - "Born in Lode Lane" and "Portraits of Adventure"
- Volkswagen 'R Line' jacket (size: large)
- Volkswagen R32 jacket (size: large)
- Volkswagen Kombi 1:18 scale model (with canvas roof)
- 2 x Volkswagen Passat CC picopens
- Volkswagen Passat chronograph watch
- Volkswagen Passat umbrella
- Volkswagen CC baseball cap
- Skoda Octavia baseball cap
- 1 x 3/4 profile Lexus IS F poster on canvas material
- 1 x side profile Lexus IS F poster on canvas material
Also included in this auction is an extremely rare, signed copy of Every Second Counts by Ari Vatanen. This book, although priceless to the regular individual, is worth hundreds of dollars to a collector.
The Volkswagen merchandise alone is with in excess of $500, so we urge CarAdvice readers to dig deep to support the Bushfire Appeal 2009.
You can check out the auction by visiting the following link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180331317087
In addition to the hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise, the winner of the aforementioned auction will be collected from their home if they reside in Victoria and taken out to lunch with the winners of the other two auctions and the Melbourne CarAdvice team.
If you're interested in bidding, please make sure you keep Saturday, March 7th free for the luncheon.
Until then, happy bidding and get the funds flowing for the victims of the bushfires which ravaged Victoria.