The deals apply to 10 variants across six nameplates in Mitsubishi's local showrooms, ranging from $12,490 driveaway for the Mirage ES manual to $56,990 driveaway for the Pajero VRX auto, the latter representing a saving of approximately $10,000.
The special offer also promises savings of more than $10,000 for buyers of the Triton GLX-R 4x4 dual-cab manual, roughly $8000 for buyers of the Outlander LS 2WD CVT, and around $7000 for those who purchase a Pajero GLX-R auto. Four-figure savings are also on offer for ASX 2WD and Lancer Sport buyers.
Under the conditions of the End of Financial Year sale, eligible new vehicles must be ordered by May 31 and delivered by June 30.
Mitsubishi Motors Australia CEO Mutsuhiro Oshikiri said the driveaway pricing offer was intended to extend the company’s strong sales momentum on the back of a record first-quarter import result.
“We have had a strong start to 2013 and we want to see it continue, so we have developed some outstanding offers across the whole range that will suit buyers wanting high levels of specification at really good prices,” Oshikiri said.
“The timing of May also offers our customers plenty of time to get into a Mitsubishi dealer before tax time.”
Mitsubishi enjoyed strong sales in April, delivering 5456 vehicles and finishing in sixth place overall ahead of Nissan. It sits in seventh year to date on the back of 21,061 sales, up 8.1 per cent on 2012.
Mitsubishi End of Financial Year Sale driveaway prices:
- Mirage ES manual – $12,490 (includes $500 cash back)
- Mirage ES CVT – $14,990 (includes $500 cash back)
- Lancer Sport manual – $19,990
- ASX 2WD manual – $24,990
- Outlander LS 2WD CVT – $29,990
- Pajero GLX-R auto – $51,990 (includes $3000 cash back)
- Pajero VRX auto – $56,990 (includes $3000 cash back)
- Triton GL 4x2 single-cab petrol manual – $19,990
- Triton GLX+ 4x4 dual-cab manual – $29,990 (includes $2000 cash back)
- Triton GLX-R 4x4 dual-cab manual – $36,990 (includes $2000 cash back)