- 2.0-litre Epica CDX manual from $25,990,
- 2.5-litre CDX automatic from $27,990
- 2.5-litre CDXi automatic from $30,990.
An optional pack featuring leather trim with two colour options (CDXi only) will retail for $32,990. GM Holden Marketing Manager Medium Cars, Teresa Basile, said Epica’s sharp pricing represented outstanding value for money.
“Epica has very impressive standard specification, a refined ride, stylish fit and finish and generous interior space. We expect it to be a great alternative to vehicles currently in the mid-size sedan segment. Interest in Epica was very strong at the Brisbane International Motor Show with a high level of inquiries flowing through to dealerships.” Ms Basile said.
I do have to take up MS Basile's claim that interest was high at the Brisbane International Motorshow, having stood there looking at the epica for a few minutes, lots of onlookers walked past with nothing more than just a glimpse, and the occasional "ah, the new vectra - oh no Epica... is that stil European?" Of course the answer is no, but Holden likes to keep that part rather quite.
- The 2.0-litre engine produces peak power of 105kW and peak torque of 195Nm. 8.2 litres/100km for the 2.0-litre manual variant
- The 2.5- litre engine produces peak power of 115kW and peak torque of 237Nm. 9.3 litres/100km for the 2.5-litre automatic.
Epica CDX standard features include:
- 16-inch alloy wheels (15-inch steel spare)
- front and rear power windows
- cruise control
- six-speaker CD audio system (MP3 compatible),
- traction control
- front and side airbags for driver and front passenger.
Epica CDXi models include all of the above, plus:
- 17-inch alloy wheels (15-inch steel spare)
- sports body kit
- climate control air conditioning
- side curtain airbags
- electronic driver information display
- eight-speaker six disc audio system (MP3 compatible)
- front fog lamps
- leather wrap steering wheel and gearshift.
Recommended Retail Pricing:
(Excluding dealer delivery and government charges)
- Epica CDX – 2.0-litre - Manual – from $25,990
- Epica CDX – 2.5-litre - Automatic – from $27,990
- Epica CDXi – 2.5-litre -Automatic – from $30,990
Optional leather pack (CDXi only) - $2,000
Metallic Paint - $360
NB – Metallic paint cost included in CDXi pricing.