The Audi TT RS S tronic Limited Edition, which was previewed at the 2011 Australian International Motor Show in Melbourne, will be joined in Australia by the Audi RS 5 Coupe Limited Edition and the Audi R8 Carbon Edition.
Just 45 limited edition TT RS vehicles will be sold in Australia. The flagship model scores $8460 additional value at no extra cost, including black exterior styling package, metallic paint, 19-inch titanium-finish alloy wheels, sports exhaust system, Bose sound system, extended leather package and LED interior lighting package.
The TT RS Limited Edition is available in Ibis White, Suzuka Grey and Phantom Black.
More exclusive is the RS 5 limited edition, which will be limited to just 25 vehicles for Australia.
Available in the same three colours, the Limited Edition package adds black exterior styling package, 20-inch titanium-finish alloy wheels, sports exhaust system, panoramic glass sunroof, Bang & Olufsen surround sound system, and a driver’s seat with memory function, including folding/auto-dimming exterior mirrors.
For absolute exclusivity, however, it’s impossible to go past the R8 Carbon Edition. Available with either a V8 or V10 engine and in Coupe or Spyder body style, just 10 Carbons in total will be made for Australia.
The R8 Carbon Edition is available in the same three colours, as well as Daytona Grey. The package includes 19-inch titanium-finish alloy wheels, black exterior styling package, and carbon exterior package comprising front spoiler, rear diffuser, sideblade, mirror housings and door sills.
Audi Australia says the Carbon Edition models represent $38,100 of extra value for a price increase of just $10,900.
Audi Limited Edition manufacturer’s list prices (excluding government and dealer charges):
- TT RS seven-speed S tronic Limited Edition – $139,900
- RS 5 Coupe seven-speed S tronic Limited Edition – $175,300
- R8 4.2 FSI six-speed manual Coupe Carbon Edition – $282,400
- R8 4.2 FSI R tronic Coupe Carbon Edition – $298,400
- R8 V10 5.2 FSI six-speed manual Carbon Edition – $362,200
- R8 V10 5.2 FSI R tronic Carbon Edition – $378,300
- R8 Spyder V10 5.2 FSI six-speed manual Carbon Edition – $391,100
- R8 Spyder V10 5.2 FSI R tronic Carbon Edition – $407,200