Holden's VE ute will join in the 60th Anniversary celebrations with a special edition model set to make its debut at the National 4x4 Show in Brisbane this week.
Joining the 60th Anniversary SS-V, Omega and Captiva models, the special edition ute will sport over $2,000 of extra value.
Based on the SV6 model, it will include:
- Onyx leather seat trim
- Bluetooth connectivity for compatible mobile phones
- Sports profile steering wheel
- 6 disc in dash MP3 compatible CD player
- Alloy foot pedals
- 60th Anniversary floor mats
- 60th Anniversary badge on rear tailgate
Due to hit dealerships mid-May, the VE Ute 60th Anniversary Special Edition is priced at $36,990 for the manual and $37,990 for the automatic.