The Evoque will be available in three trim levels; Pure, Dynamic and Prestige. Starting the range will be the Range Rover Evoque TD4 Pure fitted with a six-speed manual transmission and four-wheel drive available from $53,395. Standard features include a five-inch TFT Driver Information Centre colour display, climate control, Bluetooth, as well as parking sensors and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Both two-door Coupe and five-door versions will be on offer in all trim levels. Engines include the TD4 2.2-litre turbo diesel producing either 110kW or 140kW, and the new 2.0-litre EcoBoost Si4 engine developing 177kW.
The Dynamic models (sports-inclined) will come standard with body-coloured sills and bumper bars, 19-inch alloy wheels, brushed aluminium accents throughout the interior, and the same level of in-car entertainment as the Prestige (see below).
Topping off the range will be the Evoque Si4 Prestige (luxury-inclined) four-wheel drive model fitted with a six-speed automatic gearbox, available from $77,395. Standard features include high-resolution eight-inch touchscreen with an 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian Sound system, two USB ports, 19-inch alloy wheels, Oxford leather interior and adjustable mood lighting.
Deliveries are set to start in November this year, with a two-wheel drive eD4 diesel (110kW, six-speed manual) variant coming in 2012.
Pricing for all models are as follows (Recommended Retail Prices for the five-door, Coupe versions cost an additional $1500):
TD4 110kW six-speed Manual 4WD
- TD4 Pure six-speed Manual 4WD - $53,395
- TD4 Dynamic six-speed Manual 4WD - $66,895
- TD4 Prestige six-speed Manual 4WD - $68,895
SD4 140kW six-speed Manual 4WD
- SD4 Pure six-speed Manual 4WD - $57,395
- SD4 Dynamic six-speed Manual 4WD - $70,895
- SD4 Prestige six-speed Manual 4WD - $72,895
Si4 177kW six-speed Automatic 4WD
- Si4 Pure six-speed Automatic 4WD - $60,395
- Si4 Dynamic six-speed Automatic 4WD - $73,895
- Si4 Prestige six-speed Automatic 4WD - $75,895
Key Option Prices
- Six-speed automatic transmission with drive select and paddle shift (TD4/SD4 only) - $2480
- Pure Tech Pack (mandatory fit to Pure models until November production) - $4500
- Prestige/Dynamic Tech Pack - $5900
- Dynamic Plus Pack - $7200
The Pure Teck pack includes an eight-inch high resolution touchscreen, 380-watt Meridian sound system, audio connectivity system, configurable interior mood lighting, leather seats, carpet mat set and 18-inch Style 2 Sparkle Silver alloy wheels.
The Prestige/Dynamic Teck pack comes with high-definition premium navigation system including 4x4 information, hard disc drive audio server for 10 CD storage and DVD playback, voice control, headlamp power wash, power tailgate, illuminated treadplates, loadspace stowage rails, front parking aid, rear-view camera including trailer hitch guidance and advanced climate control with air filtration, air quality sensor and automatic recirculation.
The Dynamic Plus pack includes a sporty interior layout in Velocity (ebony) or Agility (red) including single-piece sports seats. The seats are also heated and electronically adjustable eight ways. This pack is only available on Dynamic variants.
- HDD Navigation including 4x4 information and hard disc drive audio server - $3400
- Park Assist - $1090
- Power Tailgate - $1020
- Metallic Paint - $1300