Land Rover has just announced the new Land Rover Defender Limited Edition which will go on sale in Australia in March this year. The new model comes with special features such as bespoke wheels and exterior paint colours.
The Limited Edition will come in two different model variants, the 90 Station Wagon and the five-door 110 Station Wagon. Both will be available in either Zermatt Silver or Nara Bronze – a completely new colour for the Defender. Both versions feature 16 inch ‘Saw Tooth’ alloy wheels with all-terrain MTR tyres.
Key exterior features and revisions on both versions include:
- Santorini Black roof and wheel arches
- ‘SVX’ style front grille with centre vanes painted in body colour and headlamp surrounds in Santorini Black
- Jewel like, technology effect front lights and clear indicators
- LED tail lights and clear indicators
- Anodised black chequer plate on bumper tops and along side sills
- Heavy duty wheel track and MTR off-road tyre to provide a strong and purposeful stance
- New ‘Defender’ badging on rear quarter panel
- Silver Land Rover oval badge on rear quarter panel
- Gloss black ‘Land Rover’ bonnet lettering
- New style side steps with silver aluminium chequer plate tops
While both interiors are made up of the following key features:
- Part leather/part fabric on existing Defender seat using Discovery ‘Resolve’ fabric and featuring new horizontal flute sew style
- Ebony leather border with Almond fabric centre panels for Nara vehicles
- Ebony leather border with Ebony fabric centre panels for Zermatt vehicles
- Contrast stitching on seats and steering wheel with Nutmeg stitching complementing the Almond interior and Lunar stitching complementing the Ebony interior
- Embossed ‘Land Rover’ logo on front headrests
- Centre switch panel in paint finish to match exterior paint colour
- PVC centre cubby box with padded lid and contrast stitching
- Rubber floor mats
The new Land Rover Defender Limited Edition represents one of the most rugged off-road vehicles, in terms of design and function, available. It’s a personality that has shared success since the beginning of Land Rover in 1948.
Prices for the Land Rover Defender Limited Edition 90 Station Wagon will start at $51,190, while the Land Rover Defender Limited Edition 110 Station Wagon price will start at $55,250 (excluding on road costs and other dealer charges).