The Limited Edition will come in two different model variants, the 90 Station Wagon and the five-door 110 Station Wagon. Both will be available in either Zermatt Silver or Nara Bronze - a completely new colour for the Defender. Both versions feature 16 inch 'Saw Tooth' alloy wheels with all-terrain MTR tyres.
Key exterior features and revisions on both versions include:
- Santorini Black roof and wheel arches
- 'SVX' style front grille with centre vanes painted in body colour and headlamp surrounds in Santorini Black
- Jewel like, technology effect front lights and clear indicators
- LED tail lights and clear indicators
- Anodised black chequer plate on bumper tops and along side sills
- Heavy duty wheel track and MTR off-road tyre to provide a strong and purposeful stance
- New 'Defender' badging on rear quarter panel
- Silver Land Rover oval badge on rear quarter panel
- Gloss black 'Land Rover' bonnet lettering
- New style side steps with silver aluminium chequer plate tops
While both interiors are made up of the following key features:
- Part leather/part fabric on existing Defender seat using Discovery 'Resolve' fabric and featuring new horizontal flute sew style
- Ebony leather border with Almond fabric centre panels for Nara vehicles
- Ebony leather border with Ebony fabric centre panels for Zermatt vehicles
- Contrast stitching on seats and steering wheel with Nutmeg stitching complementing the Almond interior and Lunar stitching complementing the Ebony interior
- Embossed 'Land Rover' logo on front headrests
- Centre switch panel in paint finish to match exterior paint colour
- PVC centre cubby box with padded lid and contrast stitching
- Rubber floor mats
The new Land Rover Defender Limited Edition represents one of the most rugged off-road vehicles, in terms of design and function, available. It's a personality that has shared success since the beginning of Land Rover in 1948.
Prices for the Land Rover Defender Limited Edition 90 Station Wagon will start at $51,190, while the Land Rover Defender Limited Edition 110 Station Wagon price will start at $55,250 (excluding on road costs and other dealer charges).