2016 Nissan Qashqai Ti (4x2) Review
  • Park assist, Glass roof, Heated seats, Styling, comfort
  • space saver spare wheel
ANCAP RATING N/A

by Tim

My wife and I recently purchased a Nissan Qashqai Ti from Sydney City Nissan. I cannot recommend a better car, after trading in my wife’s Mazda 2 Neo (which was pretty basic feature wise).

My wife has found the vehicle easy to use technology wise, it is all very simple and easy to use.

The way the Qashqai delivers it’s power is extremely smooth mainly because of it’s CVT gearbox, although only a 2.0 4 cyclinder engine it is quite powerful which was important to us as we do a lot of Freeway driving.

The comfort of the vehicle as well is above any other vehicle in its range, with my wife having back issues, having the electric heated front seats with manual lumbar support is a blessing as now my wife can sit and drive the car without any issues.

As we are looking at starting our family soon we thought the Qashqai was the perfect sizing for us and a perfect size for my wife to drive as this was a major upgrade from her little Mazda 2.
Also having 6yrs capped servicing makes it easy to budget, plus the peace of mind with the Nissan warranty and roadside.

I have never seen my wife so excited to drive a car.
We absolutely love our Nissan Qashqai and with the drive away price of $37,990 we thought it was excellent value for money especially when you consider what other brands comes with the same features.

Highly recommend looking at the Qashqai and buying one quickly while the deals is still on.

NISSAN QASHQAI BREAKDOWN