2016 Mitsubishi Mirage Es Review
  • Fuel Economy , Roomy , Well-Equipped for price , Cheap to Run
  • No Flip key , No reversing sensors
PRICE $14,500

by Adam

I was lucky enough to have a car purchased for me and this was the choice, and I think it really was the best choice out of all the possibilities fitting my mother’s price range.

It is loaded with features that make your day more enjoyable and make driving a breeze. As a newbie P-Plater is nice to feel safe in a car that has a five star ANCAP safety rating. I also like the brake assist feature which slows the car down dramatically even though your not touching the brake.

The materials in the car are surprisingly good. The backseat is the most spacious I have ever experienced and it is perfect for carrying friends and family. The voice recognition is a surprising feature to find on this car and is handy when driving. The Bluetooth is good and speakers extremely clear.

The trip computer is a fantastic tool. I tested the fuel economy by setting my trip computer after refuelling. I was surprised to see I was able to travel 474km with the air-con always on. Speaking of air-con, it is really good and cools the cabin quickly, even when it is on the lowest setting.

I like the steering wheel controls which are handy to use. The auto down electric window is also a convenient feature, especially while driving.

The silver paint is fantastic and the like the chrome accents that are spread all over the place. I was also surprised to see alloy wheels which are standard with this car.

It is a perfect first car. Even its 1.2 litre engine it handles extremely well and I was even able to beat a ford falcon off the mark, which embarrassed them completely!

MITSUBISHI MIRAGE BREAKDOWN