2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (4x4) Review
  • Economy, Power , Options, Comfort
  • Small console compartment , Tricky gear selector, Servicing period
ANCAP RATING N/A

by Chris Wheatley

I have found the economy saving terrific when towing our caravan and the ride very comfortable and quiet. We have the Laredo diesel with Quadra lift, but got the free SatNav and front/rear parking sensors deal, which nearly brought it up to a Limited standard and all for only $54k.

We got a lot of high end car and options for a great price. I love the smoothness of the transmission but find the selection through N, R and P annoying sometimes as there is no real gate feel, with more use I will become more comfortable with it.

I think the  system is terrific. It was so easy to use and learn, and the ability to use voice command to do anything from selecting music options to changing a/c temp and calling or receiving calls as well as texts hands free.

Overall love the car and would own nothing else as anything I have owned previously – from Toyota to Mitsubishi and none come no where near what this car can do or offer. My wife and I will be Jeep owners for life if they keep supplying Grand Cherokees at this standard and quality.

JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE BREAKDOWN