• Very comfortable seating, Very reliable mechanically, The size and height of the vehicle, Plenty of storage pockets and compartments, Good leg room
  • No parking sensors in the front, Noisy, Ride a bit too firm

by Joan Grey

Very comfortable seating, I love the way the back seats fold down flat . The motor a bit noisy around town but not noticeable on long trips, the ride is quite firm. Handles well, with good pickup and ample power on the open road.Good aircon venting throughout the car. Mechanically very reliable no issues, my mechanic services several MU-X’s never had a problem with them. We live in regional WA and are pleased with the fuel economy especially on long trips. A very smart looking vehicle, ours has dark tint on the back windows lighter in the front we find this sufficient to control the glare without the need for after market tint.

We looked at most medium size SUV ‘s, have a 21 foot caravan and were after something which would tow the van comfortably, previously had a Landcruiser but wanted to downsize but still have good towing ability. The MU-X covers all our needs.

It has good clearance as we travel in the outback on unsealed roads.

I love the navigator and great to have a port for charging for my iPad and iPhone, we often use a car fridge and pleased to have a port in the back section of the car. I love having so many storage compartments. The car have good leg room. Great reversing camera.

We also have a border collie who travels with us, plenty of room for her in the back section with the rear seats folded down.

We haven’t had the car very long but understand servicing is very reasonable and love having such a great warranty.

In conclusion I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a medium size 4WD.very happy customers.

ISUZU MU-X BREAKDOWN