2015 Hyundai ix35 Se (AWD) Review
  • Everything
  • Nothing

by Jessica

I have had my ix35 for almost 2 months now and could not be any happier with my purchase this at has everything you could want or need and so much space especially for the kids .

It’s so smooth to drive and in my view steering is amazing have never owned a Hyundai until now but I will deffently say I’ll be sticking to them now !! Having owned a Nissan and Holden previously neither compare to my ix35 even better on the cold days heated seats what a bonus in front and also back seats !!!

A full tank of fuel will last me at least a w week which is perfect not one thing I would change about this car it’s comfy for those long trips even just around the corner perfect perfect perfect 10/10 . I have recommended this car to a lot of family and friends in which showing them the car they have all loved everything .

The car looks great it gives that mean tough look which I personally love lol Hyundai have outdone themselves wouldn’t trade my ix35 for anything else I think Holden Nissan Toyota etc have there work cut out for them now these beauties are on the road !!!

Very classy elligant car reliable and a dream to drive and look at anyone one wanting to buy one I suggest you do so will not disappoint in any way TEAM HYUNDAI IX35 SE love love love my car again will not disappoint

HYUNDAI IX35 BREAKDOWN