• Unique looking, Beautiful interior, Very sporty with quick acceleration, Glass roof
  • Very limited cargo space, Not practical for a family with teens, Interior storage is almost non existent

by Peter

I have owned this car for almost 2 years, with 25,000 miles on it. I ordered it from the factory in the coupe style.

I got some of the driver assistant features, blind spot, and cameras but opted to not get the navigation (who needs that when you have google maps)In the beginning I was unsure whether I made a wise choice, the vehicle is very limited on storage space and I found it difficult to juggle my wife’s luggage on a long road trip.

But it is a head turner and the interior is elegant as well. The 2 liter engine is very zippy making it very sporty if you have a heavy foot like myself. I have actually grown to love the car. So far I have had no issues.

There were a few computer updates in the first year addressing the new 9 speed transmission. I admit the drive was choppy at times until the second update and I tended to drive the car in sports mode most of the time.

The last software adjustment made the car smoother and it seems much zippier especially when accelerating from a dead stop. I understand they will be eventually introducing an XL evoque with a larger wheelbase. Hopefully this will address all the storage complaints.

I would certainly look forward to the same vehicle that was slightly larger and roomier. The sport is a bit too large for my personal needs and the new discovery well it’s just not elegant like the evoque.

RANGE ROVER EVOQUE BREAKDOWN