• Comfort, Economy, Features , Look
  • Standard road tyres are no good

by Mark Ewing

After reading heaps of review on here I had decided it was going to be a ranger or a Colorado the reason I chose the ranger was the dash has inbuilt key pad for phone tick it looks like a truck.

Brought this truck for use on the farm plus for personal ute. After having a toyota hilux for the last 3 trucks it was a bold move but a good one. The power and comfort are great does 750-850kms to a tank. The Bluetooth and phone system is better than the wife’s audi clear ease of use. Pulls like a school boy on drugs.
Hill start assist is a great asset.

With the room in the back seat makes putting the baby seat in a piece of cake and not like a HiLux the seat belt have plenty of length.

4×4 switch is great you can change on the fly and kicks in straight away great when you get that sinking felling. After sales service is good also provided loan car. Done 30000kms so far with no problems

Things I added

• Reversing camera
  • Bull bars with side bars
  • Turf deck
  • Tow bar
  • Black duck seat covers
  • Alloy dog box
  • Spot lights
  • Tinted windows
  • Changed tyres to 80/20 ie more grip

Overall very happy with it and looking forward to find out what the change price with be for my next one in a another two years that’s when I’ll find out if I paid to much but until then I’ll be giving it death as it loves it.

FORD RANGER BREAKDOWN