Overall the car is great, with excellent fuel consumption loaded and or not loaded. But it has a few bad points.
* With the sat-nav I find it very un-user-friendly unlike the cheap standalone units you can buy.
* Not much storage place in the dash anywhere to put your wallet, phone etc while driving.
* Due to version not many options due to rear air ones
* No rear exit on back door from inside in cargo barrier fitted
* Towing height is too low and very hard to tow anything to still be able to open back door. If I was towing full time I would change car. (note that car has had a 80mm lift as well)
* Not enough cup holders, where other cars have more than two for front.
* Back seat drink holders cannot be accessed once genuine seat covers are fitted.