News & Reviews
Last 7 Days
Expand Ad


It’s not everyday you get to use the words supercharged and Corolla in the same sentence, so excuse me if I keep repeating myself. Toyota has shown a supercharged Toyota Corolla at the SEMA auto show in Las Vegas.

Powered by a 2.4-litre four-cylinder supercharged engine, the Corolla S3 is purely a show car with no plans for production. Nonetheless, it does prove a point: even a Corolla can be interesting.

With a massive front-mount intercooler, 20-inch chrome wheels riding on lowered springs and with the supercharger whine helped along with a sports exhaust (with a dual pipe muffler), Toyota obviously understands the need for performance variants to attract younger buyers. So why is it then, that this is just a concept?

Supercharged Toyota Corolla S3

TRD Australia should be looking at a tuned Corolla. Surely if there is a market for a front-wheel-drive supercharged Aurion, there is bound to be one for the Corolla.

Alborz Fallah


  • Bob

    RICE RICE RICE RICE. The idea is awesome, the execution looks horrid – mainly thanks to those wheels!

    Kinda looks like an Accord Euro from Rear 3/4 angle. It’d definitely move with a S/C 2.4 though!

  • Adam J

    that actually looks fantastic,
    I’d just change the wheels, but you gotta remember SEMA is in the states, so this is for their big is better tastes,

    either way, supercharged 2.4-litre corolla? Yes please.

  • Tonyn

    that looks trick….. except for the wheels!!!!

  • Bavarian Missile

    Nice colour!Needs bigger exhaust extensions though and don’t like the wheels! There looks like no clearance between the tyres and guards….no relies in the back of that one Tonyn,ha!

  • Bavarian Missile

    hahaha….great minds think alike,just saw we posted at the same time and both said don’t like the wheels!

  • Tonyn

    thats why i put big wheels on the TS… no rellies in the back….

    I have to take my girls neice to the zoo next week and she wants to take the TS…. i cant bare to put the beby seat on the back seat…..

  • golfschwein

    A bit like wearing a cardigan with shoulder pads.

  • Toyota Paul

    Yeah apart from the rims it actually looks quite decent… wander what the performance figures are though?

  • Tonyn

    id love to know performance figures…. it needs a really nice set of black wheels with a polished edge on it…. i reckon that would look really cool…

  • arsenalroc

    looks trick! i love it hahaha
    but on another note.. i wish more car manufactures would make more rear wheel drive cars… imagine it the mazda3mps or dare i say it the astra turbo be rear wheel…

  • Tonyn

    id buy a small car if they were RWD… RWD is a much nicer drive!

  • Andrew M

    yep,
    now that is sure to get Grandma to church on time!!!

    yeah power figures would be interesting….

    would expect similar to the XR5 focus i guess????

  • Tonyn

    you would think so, suprising how toyota is going supercharger when everyone else is turbocharging isnt it!

  • Flying High

    completely pointless exercise if its to be a FWD like the Maurion….

  • http://. Naughtyius Maximus

    Decent looking – bit devoid on the body side as too smooth, could of done with sculptured bit across bottom of rear bumper and maybe blacked out surrounds around front main lights. Rims look like off Dr Who in the year 2967. Looks great and colour is unreal.

  • Gavin

    Think back a few months to the Toyota Blade – Japan. AWD and rumours of a V6 = Corolla with power and looks… Maybe an AWD Supercharged effort from TRD Oz… thats more like it!!!!

  • Toyota Paul

    Yeah flying high no good cars are FWD, especially smaller cars… Civic Type R, Integra Type R etc. As if you would make a small car RWD, you want agility… shoving on an extra 100kg with a small engine for RWD is just stupid, especially when the advantages are so minimal.

  • Andrew M

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    if they are going to do that much to it, it would cost the same as a larger performance sedan so why would you bother?

    i mean if you wanted a V6 supercharged motor would you rather it in a corolla????
    sorry i value rear seats for 3 and a centre console you can use

  • Andrew M

    ^^^^^^^^
    was for gavin sorry

  • http://. Naughtyius Maximus

    RWD on tiny car would be stupid!

  • Anthony

    Arn’t TRD Aust doing a rolla in the future?

  • woz

    A supercharged Corolla doesn’t sound right, this is a girls car no offence… thats why its so popular, my grandma agree’s……

  • Bavarian Missile

    Tonyn………well you not putting a baby seat in the back of the M3!! I bet you haven’t drilled holes in the parcel shelf of the XA for the seat attachment either!

    Take the bus….hahaha

    Power to weight would be fabulous Andrew with you suggestion!

  • Bavarian Missile

    My son has a blown Levin {cause he stacked his Skyline},he agrees too much power through the front wheels.I think hes put after market drive shafts in now! Cause he was changing them every month almost! Got good at it though!

    So I cant see this working any better than the TRD Aurion ! Do they make a torque control system for FWD cars?? Ahh yes its called less throttle!!

  • Tonyn

    no no holes drilled in the XA, there wont be either, i dont have kids yet and hopefully for a little bit yet!!

    we have our neice about once every 3 months, the audi will do that job! im not taking the TS, it scrapes with only two people in it!!

  • Alien

    okhay… now I’ve just ‘got’ to ask you Bavarian missle.. you state that your son ‘stacked’ his skyline and then you’re saying too much power through the front wheels of his Levin. Seems to me in his case doesn’t matter if power is through front or rear.

    May I ask if its the Gtz Levin or the Ae111 with blacktop? I myself have owned the 20v and the supercharged version and frankly I felt more safe driving those in the wet compared to my rwd.

    I personally know a fella in Nz who has done an 11sec. 1/4 run with his worked up Levin and yes through front wheels.

    So enough of this whole fwd dilemma from you.. watch TopGear ep.1 season 10 and you’ll see how too much power through rwd in a small car doesn’t work as well as it does through the fwd.

  • Ross

    Toyota Paul said:
    “Yeah flying high no good cars are FWD, especially smaller cars… Civic Type R, Integra Type R etc. As if you would make a small car RWD, you want agility… shoving on an extra 100kg with a small engine for RWD is just stupid, especially when the advantages are so minimal.”

    No, all Flying High said that it would be similar to the Aurion – I.e. too much power for a FWD vehicle. He didnt say that “no good cars are FWD”.

    Don’t misquote and put words in other people mouths!

  • Toyota Paul

    Ross your f*cking annoying mate, all you do is nitpick. Your making assumptions about what he meant, I take it as him suggesting FWDs like the Aurion are crap… that means all FWD, and judging from his previous posts this would be the case. Regardless the 200kw Aurion does not have problems with torque steer, somehow a supercharged Corolla isnt going to have 200kw let alone 240kw… so it would handle similar to the great FWD Hondas with similar power figures (except Hondas being decent engines can get the same figures naturally aspirated).

  • http://www.importjap.com/blo ImportJap

    Cool one off concept, kind of shows what the standard Corolla commuter can become.

    As for the Levin – it’s a well balanced car from factory. I’ll ask you why the most popular Corolla in that department is the AE86. Yes, it’s because it’s RWD.

  • Ross

    Paul, you are twice (or is that 1000x) as annoying.

    You constantly twist and change what other people have said and misquote it back to everyone!

    What about you going on and on defending yourself saying you NEVER EVER EVER said that Toyota’s are bulletproof?? Plain and simple PAUL, you LIED AND WERE CAUGHT OUT DOING SO when Andrew M. cut and pasted YOUR text from another thread!! You STILL haven’t admitted to lying on that occassion!!! (even though everyone already knows you just lie half the time and talk much rubbish!)

    I’m not nitpicking – I’m sorry if you cant take being criticised for your shortfalls and mistakes without getting all defensive and having a little hissy fit – not my problem mate.

    This is possibly the best line of all you wrote:
    “I take it as him suggesting FWDs like the Aurion are crap… that means all FWD”

    How on EARTH did you make the correlation that him saying “The Aurion is crap” to “ALL FWDs are crap” from that?? Geez!!! talk about living in la-la land! As someone (or many!) stated a while ago… you really MUST have a learning impediment if you cannot understand what he said!!!

    And another thing Paul, you need to learn to critically analyse things a little bit more and not believe everything you see and hear and take it on face value – it will serve you well in the future!

    I don’t actually bother replying to 99% of the rubbish you write beacuse you are such a lost and sad individual and it’s not worth trying to teach someone if they are not willing to learn. Here at work we have the pleasure of reading your posts everyday…. In fact 6 of us in the office enjoy reading your latest “theory” and we all have a good laugh at the “try-hard” that is Paul. Your age really shows whith what and how you write.

    Oh yes, did you really have to swear in your reply to me Paul? You swearing really shows your class and lack of ability to have a rational discussion withour having to resort to rubbish like that because you have no real data to present.

    Grow up a bit mate – for everyone’s sake.

    Cheers,
    Ross

  • Ross

    Paul, you are twice (or is that 1000x) as annoying!

    You constantly twist and change what other people have said and misquote it back to everyone!

    What about you going on and on defending yourself saying you NEVER EVER EVER said that Toyota’s are bulletproof?? Plain and simple PAUL, you LIED AND WERE CAUGHT OUT DOING SO when Andrew M. cut and pasted YOUR text from another thread!! You STILL haven’t admitted to lying on that occassion!!! (even though everyone already knows you just lie half the time and talk much rubbish!)

    I’m not nitpicking – I’m sorry if you cant take being criticised for your shortfalls and mistakes without getting all defensive and having a little hissy fit – not my problem mate.

    This is possibly the best line of all you wrote:
    “I take it as him suggesting FWDs like the Aurion are crap… that means all FWD”

    How on EARTH did you make the correlation that him saying “The Aurion is crap” to “ALL FWDs are crap” from that?? Geez!!! talk about living in la-la land! As someone (or many!) stated a while ago… you really MUST have a learning impediment if you cannot understand what he said!!!

    And another thing Paul, you need to learn to critically analyse things a little bit more and not believe everything you see and hear and take it on face value – it will serve you well in the future!

    I don’t actually bother replying to 99% of the rubbish you write beacuse you are such a lost and sad individual and it’s not worth trying to teach someone if they are not willing to learn. Here at work we have the pleasure of reading your posts everyday…. In fact 6 of us in the office enjoy reading your latest “theory” and we all have a good laugh at the “try-hard” that is Paul. Your age really shows whith what and how you write.

    Oh yes, did you really have to swear in your reply to me Paul? You swearing really shows your class and lack of ability to have a rational discussion withour having to resort to rubbish like that because you have no real data to present.

    Grow up a bit mate – for everyone’s sake.

    Cheers,
    Ross

  • Ross.

    Toyota Paul, you are twice (or is that 1000x) as annoying!

    You constantly twist and change what other people have said and misquote it back to everyone – we have seen that many many times!

    What about you going on and on defending yourself saying you NEVER EVER said that Toyotas are bulletproof?? Plain and simple PAUL, you LIED AND WERE CAUGHT OUT DOING SO when Andrew M. cut and pasted YOUR text from another thread!! You STILL haven’t admitted to lying on that occassion!!! (even though everyone already knows you just lie most the time and talk a lot of rubbish!)

    It’s not nitpicking Paul – I’m sorry if you cant take being criticised for your shortfalls and mistakes without getting all defensive and having a little hissy fit – not my problem mate.

    This is possibly the best line of all you wrote:
    “I take it as him suggesting FWDs like the Aurion are crap… that means all FWD”

    How on EARTH did you make the correlation that him saying “The Aurion is crap” to “ALL FWDs are crap” from that?? Geez!!! talk about living in la-la land! As someone (or many!) stated a while ago… you really MUST have a learning impediment if you cannot understand what he said!!!

    And another thing Paul, you need to learn to critically analyse things a little bit more and not believe everything you see and hear and take it on face value – it will serve you well in the future!

    I don’t actually bother replying to 99% of the rubbish you write beacuse you are such a lost and sad individual and it’s not worth trying to teach someone if they are not willing to learn. Here at work we have the pleasure of reading your posts everyday…. In fact 6 of us in the office enjoy reading your latest “theory” and we all have a good laugh at the “try-hard” that is Paul. Your age really shows with what and how you write.

    Oh yes, did you really have to swear in your reply to me Paul? You swearing really shows your class and lack of ability to have a rational discussion without having to resort to rubbish like that because you have no real data to present.

    Grow up a bit mate – for everyone’s sake.

    Cheers,
    Ross

  • _Ross

    Toyota Paul, you are twice (or is that 1000x) as annoying!

    You constantly twist and change what other people have said and misquote it back to everyone – we have seen that many many times!

    What about you going on and on defending yourself saying you NEVER EVER said that Toyotas are bulletproof?? Plain and simple PAUL, you LIED AND WERE CAUGHT OUT DOING SO when Andrew M. cut and pasted YOUR text from another thread!! You STILL haven’t admitted to lying on that occassion!!! (even though everyone already knows you just lie most the time and talk a lot of rubbish!)

    It’s not nitpicking Paul – I’m sorry if you cant take being criticised for your shortfalls and mistakes without getting all defensive and having a little hissy fit – not my problem mate.

    This is possibly the best line of all you wrote:
    “I take it as him suggesting FWDs like the Aurion are crap… that means all FWD”

    How on EARTH did you make the correlation that him saying “The Aurion is crap” to “ALL FWDs are crap” from that?? Geez!!! talk about living in la-la land! As someone (or many!) stated a while ago… you really MUST have a learning impediment if you cannot understand what he said!!!

    And another thing Paul, you need to learn to critically analyse things a little bit more and not believe everything you see and hear and take it on face value – it will serve you well in the future!

    I don’t actually bother replying to 99% of the rubbish you write beacuse you are such a lost and sad individual and it’s not worth trying to teach someone if they are not willing to learn. Here at work we have the pleasure of reading your posts everyday…. In fact 6 of us in the office enjoy reading your latest “theory” and we all have a good laugh at the “try-hard” that is Paul. Your age really shows with what and how you write.

    Oh yes, did you really have to swear in your reply to me Paul? You swearing really shows your class and lack of ability to have a rational discussion without having to resort to rubbish like that because you have no real data to present.

    Grow up a bit mate – for everyone’s sake.

    Cheers,
    Ross

  • Bavarian Missile

    Alien said ,
    “okhay… now I’ve just ‘got’ to ask you Bavarian missle.. you state that your son ’stacked’ his skyline and then you’re saying too much power through the front wheels of his Levin. Seems to me in his case doesn’t matter if power is through front or rear.”

    Reply “Yep still saying too much power through his front wheels,he would too. It was in the rain and he was being an idiot! Only thing that would have saved him would have been AWD! ”

    I have NO idea what model Levin it is,I have asked him but he is busy at work I guess!

    I think we have had this argument with FWD and RWD before…I don’t care each car has its own market place and those that buy FWD aren’t wanting real performance cars ,just grocery getters most of them! If you want a real performance car then it has to be AWD or RWD…end of story!

  • Bavarian Missile

    Hey Alien here is that info for you……..sorry I know nothing about Corolla engines ,but he is what he has given me!

    AE101 Levin GTZ

    It has a 1.6L 4AGZE (MAP) with SC12 supercharger, the same block, head and crank used in the ADM AE93 corolla seca’s accept supercharged with lower compression and better internals

  • Going Ford, Is The Going Thing

    The car looks to basic too me, not to mention it’s FWD.

  • Toyota Paul

    Lol first guy says it rice now you say its to bland! I think its a good balance, its a Corolla afterall you dont want to do to much

  • Going Ford, Is The Going Thing

    ^^^
    Then what’s the point?

  • Andrew M

    paul a rolla wouldnt need 240kw to see the fate of the torque steering aurion.
    dont forget that the rolla is lighter meaning it has a smaller footprint to start with.

    thats why i reckon it would have around the same power figures as the XR5 focus or the hondas as you say.
    they are still quite competant (from what ive read) but the HSV astra just exceeds the boundaries. also the focus and hondas would have much better handling to start with

  • http://. Naughtyius Maximus

    Also smaller width between wheels – all adds up to not high 200kw in motor

  • Going Delusional, Is Going Ford in Reliability

    Andrew.M realistically mentioning power was stupid in the first place, torque steer is more related to torque (although usually more power more torque). I dont think even a blown Corolla would have loads of torque, so I very much doubt it would have huge issues with torque steer.

  • Nick

    the wheels look like they are from a civic hybrid…whats up with that?

  • Andrew M

    was that paul before ?????????

    what was the point???????
    yes even you said it….more power equals more torque.

    sorry what was the point of that comment again.

    even i said it would only have about the same as a blown focus meaning it WOULDNT be affected either.

    sorry really missed your point

  • Going Ford, Is The Going Thing

    Whos this ‘Going Delusional, Is Going Ford in Reliability’?

  • Ross

    Toyota Paul, you are twice (or is that 1000x) as annoying!

    You constantly twist and change what other people have said and misquote it back to everyone – we have seen that many many times!

    What about you going on and on defending yourself saying you NEVER EVER said that Toyotas are bulletproof?? Plain and simple PAUL, you LIED AND WERE CAUGHT OUT DOING SO when Andrew M. cut and pasted YOUR text from another thread!! You STILL haven’t admitted to lying on that occassion!!! (even though everyone already knows you just lie a lot of the time and talk a lot of rubbish!)

    It’s not nitpicking Paul – I’m sorry if you cant take being criticised for your shortfalls and mistakes without getting all defensive and having a little hissy fit – not my problem mate.

    This is possibly the best line of all you wrote:
    “I take it as him suggesting FWDs like the Aurion are crap… that means all FWD”

    How on EARTH did you make the correlation that him saying “The Aurion is crap” to “ALL FWDs are crap” from that?? Geez!!! talk about living in la-la land! As someone (or many!) stated a while ago… you really MUST have a learning impediment if you cannot understand what he said!!!

    And another thing Paul, you need to learn to critically analyse things a little bit more and not believe everything you see and hear and take it on face value – it will serve you well in the future!

    I don’t actually bother replying to 99% of the rubbish you write beacuse you are such a lost and sad individual and it’s not worth trying to teach someone if they are not willing to learn. Here at work we have the pleasure of reading your posts everyday…. In fact 6 of us in the office enjoy reading your latest “theory” and we all have a good laugh at the “try-hard” that is Paul. Your age really shows with what and how you write.

    Oh yes, did you really have to swear in your reply to me Paul? You swearing really shows your class and lack of ability to have a rational discussion without having to resort to rubbish like that because you have no real data to present.

    Grow up a bit mate – for everyone’s sake.

    Cheers,
    Ross

  • Ross

    Toyota Paul, you are twice (or is that 1000x) as annoying!

    You constantly twist and change what other people have said and misquote it back to everyone – we have seen that many many times!

    What about you going on and on defending yourself saying you NEVER EVER said that Toyotas are bulletproof?? Plain and simple PAUL, you LIED AND WERE CAUGHT OUT DOING SO when Andrew M. cut and pasted YOUR text from another thread!! You STILL haven’t admitted to lying on that occassion!!! (even though everyone already knows you just lie most the time and talk a lot of rubbish!)

    It’s not nitpicking Paul – I’m sorry if you cant take being criticised for your shortfalls and mistakes without getting all defensive and having a little hissy fit – not my problem mate.

    This is possibly the best line of all you wrote:
    “I take it as him suggesting FWDs like the Aurion are crap… that means all FWD”

    How on EARTH did you make the correlation that him saying “The Aurion is crap” to “ALL FWDs are crap” from that?? Geez!!! talk about living in la-la land! As someone (or many!) stated a while ago… you really MUST have a learning impediment if you cannot understand what he said!!!

    And another thing Paul, you need to learn to critically analyse things a little bit more and not believe everything you see and hear and take it on face value – it will serve you well in the future!

    I don’t actually bother replying to 99% of the rubbish you write beacuse you are such a lost and sad individual and it’s not worth trying to teach someone if they are not willing to learn. Here at work we have the pleasure of reading your posts everyday…. In fact 6 of us in the office enjoy reading your latest “theory” and we all have a good laugh at the “try-hard” that is Paul. Your age really shows with what and how you write.

    Oh yes, did you really have to swear in your reply to me Paul? You swearing really shows your class and lack of ability to have a rational discussion without having to resort to rubbish like that because you have no real data to present.

    Grow up a bit mate – for everyone’s sake.

    Cheers,
    Ross

  • Bavarian Missile

    Andrews right I think!!

    I didn’t see the point either

  • Sam R

    I am waiting for a the Corolla T180 Diesel.

    How slack are Toyota? Can’t be that hard to release a few more models for a company that size.

  • Flying High

    Ross Thank you for correcting Toyota Paul

    Toyota Paul I would thank you for not putting words in my post.

    I did not say ALL FWD are crap. The 1993 Honda Prelude 4WS FWD 2.3L was a very very sweet package.

    But I have had more than my share of Toyota’s and I will certainly be hard placed to imagine I will be buying a FWD ANYTHING at ANY time in the near future.

    And once you have tasted the sweetness of an AWD Suby, there is really no going back. I have one last Toyota Celica 2000 to sell off if you are interested. It has been looked after since brand new and looks great. But it is making way for a real performance car. Let me know.

  • Flying High

    Sorry Toyota Paul – another comment you made that the TRD Aurion does not have a problem with torque is in fact incorrect – if you were to read almost any review on the vehicle. It would be virtually impossible for it not to have torque steer given the numbers.

  • Toyota Paul

    The point was clear… you said it doesnt need as much power to suffer some fate in terms of torque steer, its abit torque. The TRD Aurion has 400Nm of it… I very much doubt a supercharged 2.4L has anywhere near that, even with less weight, its not going to suffer from bad torque steer.

    Flying High maybe I did MIS-INTEPRETED what you said but neverhteless it still was stupiud, how can you draw parralles between the vehicles when one is highly powered while the other (the Corolla) would be much like along the lines of other vehicles in the market already which dont suffer ridiculous amounts of torque steer… not mentioing of course that you attack the TRD but no doubt havent even driven it.

  • Flying High

    TP – A super charged FWD Corolla – just face it up a hill on a wet road and slam that accelerator down – you will be spinning in two gears before you get any sort of traction – that is a fact and it is undeniable.

    You are correct – I have not driven the TRD Camry – but it simply is not up to a Subaru GT in anyway other than straight line acceleration on a dry road with an empty petrol tank and a Melbourne Cup jockey behind the wheel and the Suby going in reverse – really I have no interest in the car. From my experience, I just cannot come to terms of Toyota and Performance in the same sentence and the TRD has not convinced me. They are plain old family mobiles – largely (dare I even say the word) reliable.

  • http://. Naughtyius Maximus

    Iam with Going Delusional, Is Going Ford in Reliability (whoever the stuff that is???????) and Toyota Paul on this one. Until could confirm width between wheels, wheelbase and more importantly torque, I strongly suspect it would not suffer from massive amounts of torque steer that is evident in blown 6cylinder Aurion TRD. Until there is a review on this 4cylinder model…INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY!

  • http://. Naughtyius Maximus

    Gee how many people will face blown Corolla up a hill and slam accelerator down. Even then you seen what happened to Subaru with 2WD Mazda…. REST MY CASE

  • http://. Naughtyius Maximus

    ….oops – that is Subaru WRX current she bang slick latest model

  • Toyota Paul

    Indeed the Mazda 3 MPS which suffers from torque steer out guns the WRX… FWD can be driven well, you just need to know how to. In saying this Im a huge fan of the WRX.

  • Flying High

    Well that is exactly the point – you simply could not do it. No such problem in the Rex.

    Re the 2WD Mazda – just add water and watch her sssssslide.

  • Toyota Paul

    Lol I think its a good example of how FWD CAN perform reasonably… although yes AWD is ideal. And relating it back to original RWD argument, the same issues you highlight also apply to RWD… so that argument is also laid to rest.

  • Bavarian Missile

    Maybe but you don’t steer with your rear wheels do you!

  • arsenalroc

    funny all this talk and people have left out the golf Gti.. front wheel drive and still voted the best hot hatch there is….( by virtually every car mag INCLUDING topgear) :P

  • Going Ford, Is The Going Thing

    The rear wheel argument is not laid to rest Paul, thats what you always want. That car may be fast, but RWD cars are safer incase of sliding.

  • Andrew M

    Paul
    why dont you read my posts and not assume they are something you dont like.
    where have i said the rolla will suffer big torque steer?
    whats your problem with what i said? point it out!!!!

    i think you just love to argue so you read others posts and interperit them in the way that you see fit to start one

  • Andrew M

    Missile,
    dont forget that you can get a car with 4 wheel steer!!!
    Telstar TX5 ghia ring a bell???????
    and the honda prelude as flying high mentioned

  • Toyota Paul

    Yes Bavarian but RWD dont have the weight of the engine over the drive wheels… FWD on level ground is far suprior to RWD in the wet at least (in the dry has already been debated).

    Going Ford RWD are not safer in slide; understeer is regarded as safer for your avg Joe to control (Foot off accelrator, aim wheels to where you want to… most people naturally react like this) compared to oversteer (Need to use opposite lock, most people dont have this as a natural reaction, without it the car will spin). Im not starting this argument again, RWD may be better then FWD in performance but not when it comes to wet weather and sliding.

    Andrew.M mayeb not but I got this impression from your quote “paul a rolla wouldnt need 240kw to see the fate of the torque steering aurion. dont forget that the rolla is lighter meaning it has a smaller footprint to start with”.

    Ross your an idiot… for starters the bulletproof thing was a spin by everyone else, as I said the argument from me was based on the fact that bulletproof doesnt mean NO PROBLEMS AT ALL because I realise Toyota do have some problems… but that was blown out of proportion focusing on that word alone. As for the torque steer thing no I interpreated as you should with english, he said ‘LIKE the Aurion’, like Im sure you know is a comparison, comparing the bad torque steer that FWD with the bad torque steer of the TRD, showing that FWD is bad. Lastly your critically analysing BS, yes Ive made my way through a degree without being able to critical anlyse, sure thing buddy. What you need to learn is actually contribute to this place, in which case your going to make mistakes like myself on occasions, rather then lurking around and nitpicking like a little child, because fence sitting gets on peoples nerves.

  • Going Ford, Is The Going Thing

    Andrew M, finaly you pointed out what Pauls like, just wants to argue.

  • Toyota Paul

    Yeah just want to argue… all I do is defend Toyota. Im not the one FOR THE MOST PART who goes into Toyota articles and posts crap… I am reactive rather then proactive like you Ford fariies in attacking other brands. Note the difference.

  • Toyota Paul

    Oh btw one of my comments is awaiting moderation for some reason, so that will reply to a few ppl

  • http://www.importjap.com/blo ImportJap

    TP, if you’ve added a link in your post, I think they go to Moderation.

  • Toyota Paul

    Yeah I know, no link though lol. Maybe they think I said something offensive, although I didnt.

  • Ross

    Same thing happend to mine yesterday Paul… I think it was the length of the post?

  • Toyota Paul

    Nah Ive done some really long ones before, maybe they are trying to cool things down

  • Andrew M

    paul i say you want to start an argument because if you slowed down and read what i was saying it is pretty much the same as what you said!!!!!!!!

    oh and if people who drive fords are fairies then what do you call people who drive wussy camrys???????????????

  • Andrew M

    oh and i am still waiting for this proof that i have said that fords have a better track record than toyota for reliability…….
    you are defending something i never said

  • Toyota Paul

    Mate Ive already said I dont intend to search for hours to prove you wrong, Im the one who always provides evidence when attainable… people will have to take my word for it, if they wont… I dont care, I know the truth and thats all that matters!

  • Ross

    Andrew M, the proof from Toyota Paul with not be forthcoming as you never did say that “fords have a better track record for reliability than toyota”.

    He can spend hours looking up other stats on the net (or so he says), but when he only has to look at just one website (caradvice) to get all the proof he says needs, he says “i dont intend to search for hours and hours”.

    HMM…. I think someone is telling porky pies… and it’s not Andrew M…. :)

  • Andrew M

    Paul,
    mate i spent my time and found and linked 3 different quotes from you on several occasions that related to you calling me a liar and proved that it actually was you that was the liar.
    i think it is only fair if you keep saying i twist things and i am a liar that you would show a bit of proof…
    either show proof or no more “liar” claims from you.

    have you heard of defamation?

  • Toyota Paul

    Gee this is a suprise, Ross (Ford) agrees with Andrew.M (Ford)… this one came right out of the left field :|

  • Ross

    Gee, Toyota Paul, is lying and can’t backup what he said with any evidence… gee.. that one came out of left field!

  • Toyota Paul

    Yeah Ford Ford Ford Ford. I will mention for the 1000th time because your abit thick, I dont intend to spend literally hours looking for quotes. Not only is it a waste of time but I provide support many times and Ford fairies still dont learn..such as those industry figures. What is the point of searching for that long to hear ‘oh your misquoting… your taking it out of context…. insert other Bullsh*t excuse here’

  • Ross

    LOL – looks like you cant backup what you said can you Paul?? haha – Just as everyone expects from you!!

    ————

    Waiting for Toyota Paul to prove that Andrew M. said “fords have a better track record for reliability than toyota”

    TOYOTA PAULS CREDIBILITY IS AT STAKE!!

  • Going Ford, Is The Going Thing

    Toyota Paul, how come you’re the only one backing Toyota? …Loner!

  • Toyota Paul

    Ive just backed it up Ross you c*ck. Cop it sweet budy.

  • Ross

    Oh Paul, let’s be honest… (most of this will go over your head, but it’s for the other people here who can understand what I am going to say…)

    You are unable to critically analyse data presented to you – that’s obvious and most people here who read your posts see that. Thats understandable though, as seeing you are studying Nursing, you would never have been taught to take a systematic and logical approach to solving problems. You are what are known as a “wrote-learner” in academic circles. A wrote-learner is one who only learns by reading what he/she sees and never questions the accuracy of the data, nor questions the methodology by which the data was obtained – you are an advertising companies delight! You have a mind easily influenced by “percived” greatness, not necessarily actual greatness. I’m sure you try very hard to impress you friends all the time and try to show you have great knowledge.

    You are just another small dot in the grand scheme of things and you are just another ‘wrote-learning’ statistic. As I said to you before, in my office at work we spend a few minutes a day to catch up on your latest “theory” and have a good chuckle… it does break up the day.

    And Paul, please don’t call me thick… it’s quite laughable coming from you and just makes you looks silier. I was a member of the Golden Key Society at Curtin University of Technology for 3 of the 4 years I was there.

    I will challenge you any day, any time, any place to a test of any sort. I think an IQ test would sort it out nicely and then we would see who is “thick”. :)

    ————

    Waiting for Toyota Paul to prove that Andrew M. said “fords have a better track record for reliability than toyota”

    TOYOTA PAUL’S CREDIBILITY IS AT STAKE!!

  • Ross

    Oh you have backed it up have you?? Where did you prove Andrew M said that??

    You really are laughable Toyota Paul! hahaha

    The only thing you have “proved” by not providing any evidence is that YOU ARE A LIAR! haha

    Grow up little man.

    ——-

    Waiting for Toyota Paul to prove that Andrew M. said “fords have a better track record for reliability than toyota”

    TOYOTA PAUL’S CREDIBILITY IS AT STAKE!!

  • Ross

    Oh Paul, let’s be honest… (most of this will go over your head, but it’s for the other people here who can understand what I am going to say…)

    You are unable to critically analyse data presented to you – that’s obvious and most people here who read your posts see that. Thats understandable though, as seeing you are studying Nursing, you would never have been taught to take a systematic and logical approach to solving problems. You are what are known as a “wrote-learner” in academic circles. A wrote-learner is one who only learns by reading what he/she sees and never questions the accuracy of the data, nor questions the methodology by which the data was obtained – you are an advertising companies delight! You have a mind easily influenced by “percived” greatness, not necessarily actual greatness. I’m sure you try very hard to impress you friends all the time and try to show you have great knowledge.

  • Andrew M

    ross,
    he posted on the camry page saying i never actually said fords have better reliability and the next post he made said that i had again?????

    he is a spinner!!!

  • Andrew M

    Paul,
    stuart mcgill and brad hog are having a bowl off to see who is selected in the squad,
    maybe you should run down there and show them how much of a spinner you are

  • Ross

    That’s OK Andrew, we need to see where you said it.

    I am all for Toyota Paul, if he can prove any of his lies.

    I will wait with bated breath….

    —————-

    Waiting for Toyota Paul to prove that Andrew M. said “fords have a better track record for reliability than toyota”

    TOYOTA PAUL’S CREDIBILITY IS AT STAKE!!

  • Ross

    Hey Toyota (Tale-Teller) Paul,

    Read my second last post to you a few up…. It has just been moderated now and is now visible.

  • Hugo

    Yes, please :D.

  • Me.

    Paul – you are a tool, think your crap is bullitt proof then go to ToyotaSux.com….

  • Watto_Cobra

    Well that was a surprise Me.
    I thought you were having a joke, but still I tried typing in toyotasux.com and to my surprise, it is a real site. I found that funny :-D

  • Me.

    Yes, a good site though, Jarvis Toyota in SA are a bad group of idiots. Must be the Toyota version of Zupps in Brisbane?

  • Duck

    20 inch Chromes………..gggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz…a bit to big go for 19 or 18 inch!

  • Aussiev8

    Faggy Ass rice burner, looks like crap and goes like crap

  • ANDY

    You guys suck…stop arguing no one want’s to read your crap. You bitch like a bunch of schoolgirls