Isuzu UTE Australia has moved on to its second generation of the Isuzu D-MAX boasting a refreshed look and added standard equipment.
The D-MAX high-series LS-U 4×4 and LS 4×2 crew utes now feature a new design chrome grille with ‘sabre-tooth’ details plus new double-spoke alloy wheels.
The mid-range D-MAX SX 4×4 and 4×2 crew utes are now offered with an automatic transmission option, with cruise control standard on all SX variants.
Inside, the space cab interior has been upgraded from two seats to four while retaining considerable storage behind the front seats by utilizing a twin rear ‘jump’ seat arrangement with multiple folding modes.
“D-MAX has now been on sale in Australia for 18 months, so we decided to herald some running upgrades with a new look for our top-selling LS-U 4×4 and LS crew utes,” said Isuzu UTE Australia managing director Hitoshi Kono.
A few finishing touches have also been added to complete the overall package of the Isuzu D-MAX with all SX variants gaining five-speed intermittent wiper mode while silver hubcaps for the 16-inch drilled steel wheels replace black.
- $25,100 SX single cab/chassis manual
- $30,700 SX crew ute man
- $33,700 SX crew ute auto, includes Hi-Ride suspension pack (new)
- $36,300 LS crew ute man, includes Hi-Ride suspension pack
- $38,600 LS crew ute auto, includes Hi-Ride suspension pack
- $30,400 EX single cab/chassis man
- $34,000 SX single cab/chassis man
- $36,500 SX space cab/chassis man
- $38,700 SX crew cab/chassis man
- $38,600 SX crew ute man
- $40,600 SX crew ute auto (new)
- $40,800 LS-M crew ute man
- $42,800 LS-M crew ute auto
- $42,500 LS-U crew ute man
- $44,500 LS-U crew ute auto