Land Rover Australia has just announced pricing for the upcoming, and highly anticipated, Range Rover Evoque sports SUV. Ranging from $53,395 to $77,395, the new Range Rover is expected to sell better than hotcakes.
The Evoque will be available in three trim levels; Pure, Dynamic and Prestige. Starting the range will be the Range Rover Evoque TD4 Pure fitted with a six-speed manual transmission and four-wheel drive available from $53,395. Standard features include a five-inch TFT Driver Information Centre colour display, climate control, Bluetooth, as well as parking sensors and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Both two-door Coupe and five-door versions will be on offer in all trim levels. Engines include the TD4 2.2-litre turbo diesel producing either 110kW or 140kW, and the new 2.0-litre EcoBoost Si4 engine developing 177kW.
The Dynamic models (sports-inclined) will come standard with body-coloured sills and bumper bars, 19-inch alloy wheels, brushed aluminium accents throughout the interior, and the same level of in-car entertainment as the Prestige (see below).
Topping off the range will be the Evoque Si4 Prestige (luxury-inclined) four-wheel drive model fitted with a six-speed automatic gearbox, available from $77,395. Standard features include high-resolution eight-inch touchscreen with an 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian Sound system, two USB ports, 19-inch alloy wheels, Oxford leather interior and adjustable mood lighting.
Deliveries are set to start in November this year, with a two-wheel drive eD4 diesel (110kW, six-speed manual) variant coming in 2012.
Pricing for all models are as follows (Recommended Retail Prices for the five-door, Coupe versions cost an additional $1500):
TD4 110kW six-speed Manual 4WD
- TD4 Pure six-speed Manual 4WD – $53,395
- TD4 Dynamic six-speed Manual 4WD – $66,895
- TD4 Prestige six-speed Manual 4WD – $68,895
SD4 140kW six-speed Manual 4WD
- SD4 Pure six-speed Manual 4WD – $57,395
- SD4 Dynamic six-speed Manual 4WD – $70,895
- SD4 Prestige six-speed Manual 4WD – $72,895
Si4 177kW six-speed Automatic 4WD
- Si4 Pure six-speed Automatic 4WD – $60,395
- Si4 Dynamic six-speed Automatic 4WD – $73,895
- Si4 Prestige six-speed Automatic 4WD – $75,895
Key Option Prices
- Six-speed automatic transmission with drive select and paddle shift (TD4/SD4 only) – $2480
- Pure Tech Pack (mandatory fit to Pure models until November production) – $4500
- Prestige/Dynamic Tech Pack – $5900
- Dynamic Plus Pack – $7200
The Pure Teck pack includes an eight-inch high resolution touchscreen, 380-watt Meridian sound system, audio connectivity system, configurable interior mood lighting, leather seats, carpet mat set and 18-inch Style 2 Sparkle Silver alloy wheels.
The Prestige/Dynamic Teck pack comes with high-definition premium navigation system including 4×4 information, hard disc drive audio server for 10 CD storage and DVD playback, voice control, headlamp power wash, power tailgate, illuminated treadplates, loadspace stowage rails, front parking aid, rear-view camera including trailer hitch guidance and advanced climate control with air filtration, air quality sensor and automatic recirculation.
The Dynamic Plus pack includes a sporty interior layout in Velocity (ebony) or Agility (red) including single-piece sports seats. The seats are also heated and electronically adjustable eight ways. This pack is only available on Dynamic variants.
- HDD Navigation including 4×4 information and hard disc drive audio server – $3400
- Park Assist – $1090
- Power Tailgate – $1020
- Metallic Paint – $1300